If you need to:
- Improve fitness
- Lose weight
- Reduce body fat
- Prepare for your next APFT (Soldiers)
- Improve your overall health
Army H.E.A.L.T.H. can provide you with the tools you need to meet your goals
ARMY H.E.A.L.T.H. Facts
What is Army H.E.A.L.T.H.? The Army H.E.A.L.T.H. website is an innovative tool that Soldiers and members of the Total Army Family can use to stay healthy.
Confidentiality - You create a custom username and password to use Army H.E.A.L.T.H. Information you provide will be kept confidential and anonymous at all times.
Soldier and Civilian options - Please note that Soldier accounts use recommendations based on AR 600-9. Civilian accounts use a separate set of recommendations.
Periodic assessments - Army H.E.A.L.T.H. will do a short assessment every 28 days and update your plans based on your progress.
Up-to-date resources - New resources and articles will be added to the website on a regular basis.
Weigh-ins - The Army H.E.A.L.T.H. website will ask that you enter your weight at your first log-in each day.
Family meal plans - Family meal plans can be designed to meet the needs of Soldiers and their families; making it easier to get healthier together.
Go to: Army H.E.A.L.T.H.
Click the Register button to create a username and password.
Complete JumpStart (takes about 5-10 min). The information you provide during JumpStart will allow us to provide a nutrition and exercise program unique to you.
Your JumpStart Summary provides an overview of exercise prescriptions. Please print this summary.
Your program will begin the next day (Day 1). The JumpStart Summary will include:
- A meal plan for Day 1
- An exercise plan for Day 1
My H.E.A.L.T.H. provides a weight and body fat analysis and one day of menus and exercises.
Begin using the website and taking advantage of all the tools and resources available to you!
Go to My Fitness Plan
- ARMY H.E.A.L.T.H. provides a comprehensive exercise plan that includes cardio, strength, and stretching exercises. You can modify these plans at any time.
- Soldiers: An APFT training plan will be added to your daily exercise plan if you enter your next APFT testing date. Go to My APFT and enter or update your test date.
- Delete Item – allows you to remove an exercise from your plan.
- Edit Item – allows you to change the reps, sets, and weight.
- Add Exercise to Favorites – allows you to make an exercise a favorite.
- Add New Items – allows you to add new exercises to the category in which you are working. Click on an exercise name – a picture and description will appear.
- Add This – allows you to select your reps, sets, and weight.
- Add Custom Exercise – allows you to add your own exercise.
- Search – allows you to search for exercises by name.
Print This – prints a copy of your daily exercise plan.
Go to My Meal Plan
- Prescribed Calories - The calories your body needs to lose or maintain weight.
- Today’s Calories - The calories you have eaten. You must mark the food eaten for the program to track your calories.
- Pre-Planned Meal Plan - allows you to select meals created by a Registered Dietitian. These meals can be modified.
- Add New Item - allows you to search for and add your own foods instead of preplanned meals.
- Search - brings up all the foods in our database that are similar to what you typed.
- Add Custom Food - allows you to enter a food’s nutrient information from a food label or recipe.
- All Foods - This sidebar is another way to search for a food. Narrow the search by clicking on a specific category.
- Add This - adds a food to your meal plan. Enter the amount of food in the Qty (Quantity) box.
- Edit Item - allows you to select a different food.
- Add Food to Favorites - allows you to save a food or meal as a favorite.
- Print This - prints a copy of your daily meal plan.
Army H.E.A.L.T.H. Resources
My APFT (Soldiers)
- APFT instructions link you to guidelines for APFT Training.
- Enter your most recent APFT scores or results to see how you did.
- Change your APFT testing date in this section by using the Change Date button.
- Your start-up plan provides goals for you.
- Go to this page to edit your goals.
- Weight charts will help you monitor your weight.
- Calorie charts will report the number of calories you have eaten over a period of time.
The Library provides articles and resources about:
- Mind and Body
- Website Help Resources
- The Calendar provides a visual reminder of the day’s nutrition and fitness plans.
- Icons indicate your schedule for each day.
- Click on an icon to go directly to your meal and fitness plan for that day.